We can provide you in hand what you need to bring to the state to get your license back.

SR22 automobile is a policy the state requires should you get a DWI or if you are in an accident without insurance in force. The state could require you to have an SR22 if you have many points on your license. This is a regular auto insurance policy, the only difference is if you don’t pay the premium the company notifies the state and they will suspend your license.

If you don’t own a vehicle and you are required to have an SR22, the policy will cover non-owned vehicles for liability. No vehicle will be listed.